miercuri, 13 iunie 2012

My favorite song #6: 30 Seconds to Mars - A mondern myth (acoustic)

     I know I started once again to not post something, but I have a good excuse: college. I had two exams I had to retake last week, which I passed because I'm awesome!! (I'm joking, I really thought I will not pass one of them) That means I'm done with school (well for now, because you never know what will come in the future), I just have to present my project and get my diploma and then I'll take a small break, and after that, I'll start looking for a job. I'll probably post some Kpop MV reviews soon (those are some quite popular posts on my blog) because there were many comebacks and debuts in the last period.

     Anyway, let's get back to the main topic of this post, and that's me naming another favorite song. I do have a lot of favorite songs, because music is my number one thing in life, so it influences me a lot.

     I really really really enjoy listening to this song a lot and I love to sing along every time I hear it. It's been quite some time since I last listened to this song, I guess maybe two years or something like that. I do remember I used to listen to it when my ex-boyfriend was here, in Romania, but then I just stopped listening to it. Maybe it was because of me getting to much into Kpop and Jrock or I don't know.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu