joi, 5 ianuarie 2012

Back home!!

Madrid...was absolutely fabulous!!!! But it's better to be back home. I've seen many different places around Madrid, the people selling at the stores around the place I stayed got to know us, like they really remembered our faces. When a friend, that I made on the way there ^^, whent to a store to buy bread, the salesman already knew what kind of bread he wanted. 


While I was in Madrid, I visited the Wax Museum, the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (I swear I enjoyed this as much as the boys), Plaza de Castilla (where there are two twin buildings called Gate of Europe, that are 115 m tall with an inclination of 15°), Parque del Retiro (a really big park, I thought I was going to die after a walk to it and around it) and many more. And of course, I did some shopping too.


I'll probably edit this post later, well more like tomorrow, and add some photos. I took many photos of  some buildings or monuments because I love the arhitecture in Madrid a lot! I'll update with photos of what I bought too. ^^

EDIT: 
I forgot to mention yesterday that I love the public transportation in Madrid. It takes for maximum 10 minutes for the next bus, train or subway to come. The one thing I regret is that  friend from USA was in Spain at the same time with me, but in Barcelona, and I didn't meet with him. But maybe next time, in another country we'll meet again ^^. Here are the pictures, some of them (WARNING: so many pictures):

Plaza de Castilla

A squirrel in Parque del Retiro


Yes, the water is this clear and the fountain is really clean













































 

5 comentarii:

  1. Welcome back! ^_^
    I'm waiting for them picz :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. ce frumoase sunt statuile, monumentele...<3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Welcome back home! Sincer, ai mai fi stat acolo? :)) Si wow, superbe imaginile, mai ales locurile de pe acolo.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Alysu, cred ca as mai fi stat maxim o saptamana.
    Din pacate cand am fost la Palatul regal nu am avut camera cu mine, so...no pictures from there.
    Plus, mai am de recuperat cateva ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere