duminică, 19 februarie 2012

My favorite song #2: Nevada Tan - Vorbei


           Back in the old days I listened to german music too, sometimes I still do. I did learn german, so I do know what they say...well, I get most of what they say. Then I came across a cool band named Nevada Tan, that after some time it was renamed to Panik. I don't know if they are still a band or not, but I do recommend it. You should listen to Vorbei, Revolution, Neustart, Ein neuer Tag and Niemand hort dich.



German lyrics:"Und jetzt denk ich zurück, und denke an dich
Denk an unseren Sommer und frag mich, wo du jetzt bist
Wie du jetzt bist
Und wie du lachst, wie du weinst
Wie du schläfst, wie du schreist
Denkst du ab und zu an unsere gemeinsame Zeit?
Doch dann tauche ich auf
Schnappe nach Luft, und mir wird klar
Unsere Zeit ist vorbei
Auch wenn das die beste war
Und dass der Wind schon den nächsten Winter bringt
Ich speicher dich ab, so wïe du warst
Als den schönsten Sommertag"

English lyrics: "And now I think back, and I think of you
Think about our summer, and ask myself, where are you now
How are you now, and how you laugh, how you cry
How you sleep, how you scream, do you think from time to time
Of our time together?
But
Then I emerge, breathe the air, and I realize
Our time has gone, even if it was our best
And that the wind the next winter brings
I store the thought of you, just like you were - as the most beautiful summer day"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu