vineri, 9 martie 2012

Don't you hate it .....

....that moment when you see something you wanted for such a long time, you finally finally got your hands on it from somewhere outside your country, and then a few months later you see it in your country too?

Well, in my case, I freaking hate it. I really do. Yesterday, as you all know, it was the international day of women, but in Romania, not the fact that you are a women makes this day special. Oh hell no! What makes this day so special is that we celebrate mothers the most, because it's also Mother's Day. So, mom had a free day from work and she decided we should go to the mall, buy something from the food court (I wanted to buy her something with fish because she loves it, but she refused that because the Easter fasting started and no fish is allowed until I don't know when). In the end we ate from KFC (we love to spoil ourselves).

After we did all that, we started to look for clothes to see what is new around the mall. This is where the fun part begins. At one moment, we passed Koton and I was like: "Mom, do you remember that shirt I got from when I went to the beach? The blue one? I got it really cheap from there and I saw it in this store when I came back from the sea and the shirt was like 5 times more expensive." That got her attention and she pulled me inside the store to look around.

Now, I always wanted a thing, like I said in the beginnig. That thing is this hoodie (not really a hoodie since it doesn't have the actual hood) that looked like those american baseball jackets. And I found one, in Spain. Like every store there had either a hoodie like the one I mentioned or a baseball jacket. 

Something like this one

Of course I bought one, of which I can't take a picture because it needs to be washed and ironed before I can take a picture (I'll be sure to update this post when that is done). 

To get back to the store, the moment I walked in (more like dragged) I saw it. On a rack, in all it's beautiful colors there was a hoodie like that. An behind it a jacket like that. My first reaction was "Ahhh!! So beautiful!! I want one mom!!" and that's when it hit me. I actually had one already, after wanting one for so many years and after I went on first trip outside Romania. Of course I started to frown and be mad because they have it now, after I have already bought it and it was my turn to drag mom out of the store and move on.

Did I overreact? Or it is fair for me to feel mad?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu