duminică, 11 martie 2012

My favorite song #3: Plunklock - Breakout

This post is about Plunklock, a jrock band, that had a concert in Bucharest yesterday and I was there!! XD

The concert was awesome, I really really loved it, but I am so sorry I had to leave earlier than I planned because the public transport that connects Bucharest to Ilfov sucks big time. I had to leave around 9:15 pm, because I had to take the subway, then the light rail and after that the car that took me home (that left at 10:20 and it was the last one). I can say the concert was cooler than the previous one I went too (I can compare only these two because I only went to two jrock concerts until now), regardless of the location. I didn't took pictures because I wanted to enjoy the concert a lot, and I did not wanted to be busy with taking pictures and stuff like that.


For pictures, if you have a facebook account, you can see them on JCu.RO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu