luni, 23 aprilie 2012

I'm alive!!

     It's true...I'm not dead...not yet :D. I know I haven't post anything, I'm sure I have some ideas about what to talk about back in my mind and I'm going to post something new starting tomorrow, hmm or maybe later.

     First thing first, Happy Easter to all of those people that follow or read my blog and I haven't said that to them before. I hope you all had a great time, that you spent time with family and friends (in my case, the first day I spent it with my friends from where my grandparents live) and that you got some presents (even if it was a small one) from the bunny.

     Second thing, I absolutely love the TV my aunt sent. I can't see normal TV channels on it, because you can see only digital channels, but you can connect a USB Flash Drive to it and that's how I'm going to watch my korean dramas and music videos from now on. I tried it with the MVs of EXO (you should check out this band, maybe you will like it) and it's just like watching TV, but I choose what to see ^^.

     Third thing, some friends of mine, actually two of them, made me listen to old romanian songs and romanian songs people would sing around a campfire when they go to the mountains or to the beach. How did they do that? Because they were singing them. I praise them for their voices, I really do, but now I have some songs stuck in my mind and I can't get rid of them at all. Like, yesterday when I went to bed the song kept repeating and repeating and repeating in my head until I fell asleep.

I really hope it will have the same effect on you, as it had on me (*insert evil laugh*)!

     Well, that was all for now. All in all, I'm back and ready to write things about things :)))

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu