joi, 26 aprilie 2012

Small Kpop MV review: B.A.P. - Power

     It's late (10:57 pm), I went to bed last night at 1:00 am, I didn't fall asleep right away so by the time I was sleeping I'm pretty sure it was 2 or 3 am, I wake up at 8:30 in the morning, but I really really really can not ignore this MV and not make a post about it.

     Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to present you B.A.P.'s new music video:


     Let me tell you this: these boys are rookies, but for someone who sees them the first time, I'm sure they don't think that way. Even I think they are better than some other kpop bands that are on the market from a couple of years ago. And TS Entertainment, you really know how to invest your money. The music videos of B.A.P. really represent them and the song. B.A.P. is fierce, powerful, and the members are like true warriors (hence their debut song name). When they invested money in these boys, I don't think that TS Ent. ever thought they were going to come out like this.

     Even their dance is powerful. The moves, especially the one when they put one foot up all of the sudden (I really moved back a little bit at that part because of the way it was filmed, the scene look real, like their foot will come out of the screen), are absolutely awesome, even the part with the ass slap :))) (I'm a perv and I know it. Himchan tonight you will be in my dream =))) ). 

     And it's not only that. No people, there is more. The dance part with the spray cans, when they just dance near end of the MV (at minute 2:58), is so out of the normal. Lately kpop songs use dubstep for that part, but what did B.A.P. used? A freaking spray sound. Not dubstep, just spray. I don't have a problem with dubstep, I really enjoy it, but kpop composers, please keep it out of kpop. 

     And the parts I love the most are Himchan's parts. He really is my number one when it comes to B.A.P. He really can't give up his psycho bunny eyes at all. I had seen them in this MV too and I liked it. I'm curious in how many MVs he will make those eyes, but I'm sure I won't be mad for him making them. I will be angry with him if he doesn't make them. ^^

That's all. Now keep calm and listen to B.A.P.!!!

EDIT: After listening to the song more carefully, I realized that when they sing "warning warning warning" in Power, you can heard in the background something that has the same rhythm, but like a faint sound, with the whistle part from "get down get down get down" from Warrior. 

EDIT2: You can hear it much better when Zelo starts to sing.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu