sâmbătă, 5 mai 2012

I'm thinking of.....

     ....doing something new on this blog. Since I saw my stats for this blog and realized I have around 970 views (I'm not trying to brag about it or anything like that), I thought of trying something else.


     That's why I created a suggestion box (kind off) and I'm waiting for you too suggest me a topic or something you want me to talk about it. The questions can be something like "I want to know your opinion on books, so can you make a "Let's talk about: Books" post?". Also, you can ask me whatever it comes in your mind about me and my life (well almost anything, let's keep a good level of decency here) and I'll make separate post with my answers to these questions.


     If you are interested in this suggestion box, start asking:  




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu