duminică, 6 mai 2012

Japanese Festival: Okiagari Koboshi

     I planed to go to this festival yesterday, but I had a terrible headache when I woke up in the morning, so I gave up the idea. But, today I was feeling super ok and I did go to the Japanese Festival Okiagari Koboshi. The festival was made by the classes from the Japanese section of Ion Creanga High School. It was fun to walk around the classes and see what I can do. 

     The first thing I did, was to learn how to do the wrap something in a cloth (Furoshiki), like books, bottles, bento, so that you can transport them easier, and also, how to make cool bags from these cloths. After that I saw some anime (Kuroshitsuji and Togainu no Chi), then I went to the origami room and made some lilies, a dog, a boat and tried...tried to make a crane but I forgot how to make it, so I gave up in the end. The fun part was to see Tsuki making a heart bookmark. She tried, she really did, and in the end she finally made it, but it was so fun seeing her trying to do something that it seemed easy (even I couldn't solve the mystery behind the making of the heart bookmark).

     Oh, I went to the Haunted House (Obake yashiki) which was pretty cool. I think I screamed once, I really don't know, but it was fun. I always saw this kind of things in Anime and Japanese dramas and I wanted so much to try it and today my wish came true. And Tedi, I'm sorry I wasn't looking behind me so that you could scare me, but Tsuki was dragging me towards the exit to fast to be able to do anything.

     The ending ceremony was nice because of the traditional japanese dance, the modern one, because there was a girl that played a traditional instrument called Koto (please correct me if I'm wrong). And thank you Tedi for singing (even if there were some technical problems). 

     All in all, it was a fun way to spend my Sunday and I can't wait for next year. ^^

     Picture and videos time (sorry for my crappy pictures but I have a 9.5 megapixels Kodak so I can't ask for to much):


      (credits to Tsuki for the videos)



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu