marți, 15 mai 2012

Small Kpop MV review: Infinite - The chaser

     Me is spazzing right now!! Not as much as I did with B.A.P., but it is something close to that. Yes people, Infinite is having their comeback and their new MV is totally awesome.


     First of all, the rhythm is awesome. I'm used to this fast rhythm that is always, or almost always, used by Infinite in their songs. It's like their trademark. It gives you this feeling of rush and it makes you want to dance to it. Because of this rhythm, their dance is as fast as the song, and this is one of the reasons I love these guys. Their dance moves are so fast for my eyes, but they are able to actually do the moves every time in sync and you really can't see a difference from a performance to another because it's the same: perfect!

     Second, Woollim, what happened to you? Did you finally realized what great potential exists behind Sungjong and Sungyeol? The guys finally got a little bit more lyrics, more screen time and they are placed in the center. I almost did not see L, who is the face of the group. Sungjong and Sungyeol finally got what they deserve as part of this group. I always got the impression they were used when places needed to be filled by someone else than the rest of the group.

     Third, I haven't really understood the MV. I did read the english translation of the lyrics, but I can't find something that will make me understand the MV not even 5%. So if there is someone who did understand it, then please explain it to me.

     The song is about them being dumped and them saying they won't give up on  those girls and that they will make them fall in love again with them (I used so much "them"). So I guess this is where the title comes from. They chase after the love of some girls. Ohhh!!!! I guess they chase for the girls, so they take things to the extreme, like they would do anything without giving a damn about the consequences, that's why L has a car crash, Hoya is climbing something, that probably is hard to climb, and Dongwoo and Sungyeol are on a bike. But I still did not understand the part with the keys that Sunggyu and Sungjong have in their hands and what is that box all about.

     Anyway, all in all, I love the song and the MV. I will always enjoy listening to Infinite.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu