sâmbătă, 19 mai 2012

I need a little bit of help

     Hello everybody!! How are you today? I hope you are all having fun and enjoying your time...because I'm not doing so. Outside is a shitty weather (it freaking rains!! :| ) and I had some plans for today that got canceled because of the weather.

     Anyway, I'm making this post because I want some help from you. I want to win some Kpop CD's, but I need people to click my link (I'm going to give them to you in a few seconds), so that I can have more chances to win. You can be or not, a Kpop fan, because if you click the link it will count anyway. If you want, you can create an account and participate in the giveaways too. Also, if you do that, please leave a comment to this post with your link and I will help you back. ^^

     So here are the links:

    For those of you who will help me, THANK YOU!!!, and for those who won't, Don't worry. I'm not going to hate you or anything like that ^^.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu