luni, 24 martie 2014

Small Kpop MV review: MBLAQ - Be a man



      Oh my God!! I never felt so excited to write something like I am right now. Really, my fingers are shaking so bad because they have to keep up with my thoughts and my mind, what mind? It's a complete mess in my head ever since I listened to MBLAQ's new song "Be a man", not to mention listening the whole album.

     My God, I freaking love their album. This comeback blew me away. It's the first time I like all the songs of an album ever since since 2010, when I started to listen to kpop, and ever since I first came in contact with music. The boys are so great.

     I love the mature look they have adopted, and I hope they will use it for the rest of their career. I love the same look during the Smoky Girl comeback, but they totally nailed it for this comeback. When I think back of their debut song, and compare it to this new song I'm like: "WOW!!! This is the best way to prove how much they evolved since their debut, how much they changed in matters of both singing and looks.". MBLAQ proved to be the definition of evolution.

     In my opinion, Cheondung changed the most when it comes to physique. I remember he was this tall but skinny guy, and now look at him, he looks manly. And Joon, he had just a couple of lines, back in the days, and now he sings, and I can't help but say it, so seductively. Another one that became more manly is Seungho, and he even raised his voice more than before, which means he evolved more in terms of singing. 

     All in all, I think "Be a man" is like a lullaby about break up, that doesn't make me want to cry or bring sadness, but it actually smooths me and makes me put the song on repeat.
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu