luni, 11 mai 2015

I'm back!!

     Can you guess who's back?? Can you?? Can you?? If not, I'm just going to tell you. I am back!!!! Yes, I'm back, I'm here to stay, this time, and we are going to do some changes around here. I know it's been over a year since the last time I wrote anything here, I'm sorry for that, but don't ask me why I stopped doing so. To be honest, I don't even know!!

     I love to talk about stuff that I love, or hate, about events I went to and I can go on and on and make a huge list, so I want to do that again.

     So, I'm going to set some rules to myself:
1. I will make a post every Wednesday, called "Wednesday favorites", where I'm going to talk about something I really love, like a book, a movie, a song etc.
2. I will make a post every Saturday, called "Let's talk about", and here you know how things will go since I have many posts like that. 

     I think I will make a Facebook page, so I can promote my blog a lot more than before (I will give you the link to that when it's done).

     Also, we should talk more with each other. You can comment on the post, here on the blog, or, when it's going to be done, on the Facebook page, because I will like to get to know you guys more and see what you would like to see me talk about (and here I can talk about stuff that I hate too), or if you like the same stuff as I do.

     See you Wednesday!! :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu